019 - Artisan Dish Set
019 - Artisan Dish Set
This handmade artisan dish set is designed by us and brought to life by our talented artisans. It’s made from dishwasher and food safe clay and a truly unique design you won’t find anywhere else.
This collection's materials are ethically sourced from small business owners in Fes Morocco and constructed all in Marrakech Morocco by our talented artisans.
With each purchase you can be assured that those who bring our designs to life earn fair wages, materials are sourced locally and each piece is available in a small quantity making it truly unique.
In an effort to further reduce waste this item is pre-order only and will take approximately 6-8 weeks to be delivered.
We are proud to offer high quality, unique pieces that under go quality control to ensure they are free from defects. As with all artisans goods, if you order more than one of this item you may find slight variations in design or color. These variations are normal and we celebrate them as they are a part of handcrafted pieces.
Set of 4
- 4 Dinner plates approximately 11" diameter x 1” tall
- 4 Salad plates approximately 8" diameter x .75” tall
- 4 Bowls approximately 6" diameter x 4” tall
- 4 Coffee Cups approximately 5" diameter (top) & approximately 4" diameter (bottom) x 3.5” tall
Set of 8
- 8 Dinner plates approximately 11" diameter x 1” tall
- 8 Salad plates approximately 8" diameter x .75” tall
- 8 Bowls approximately 6" diameter x 4” tall
- 8 Coffee Cups approximately 5" diameter (top) & approximately 4" diameter (bottom) x 3.5” tall
It's natural with handmade items that variations will occur.
- Dish Washer Safe
- Made with materials free of lead.
- Microwave & Freezer safe.
- Supports heat up to 450°F or 230°C
- Will break when exposed to heat when cold or cold when hot.
- Originated and sourced in Fez, Morocco
- Mineral based ceramic glaze sourced from Morocco.
- This item is made in Marrakech, Morocco
- We pride ourselves on the quality and uniqueness of all of our handmade, fair trade products and conduct thorough quality checks.
- As with all artisan handmade items, no two pieces are exactly the same. As a natural result some variations in size, color, and design will occur.
- If you purchase two or more of the same items, you might notice theses variations.
- Our artisan partners at Ashoosh do their best to make sure the items are as similar as can be.
- At Atelier Kate we love the perfection of imperfection and these artisan handmade products have a special place in our hearts. We hope you love and rejoice in these variations as much as we do.
- Learn more about our products here.
At Atelier Kate we are happy when you are happy which is why we have a 45-day return policy, which means you have 45 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address:
Europe: 3 Rue des Cottages 75018 Paris France
US: 1400 Haysboro Ave. Nashville TN 37216
Morocco: 21 Driss Slaoui Casablanca 20000
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When shopping with Atelier Kate your impact is so much bigger than just your purchase. You help support artisan communities in Morocco, you reduce fashion waste and you are supporting small business!