016 - Eco Chic Artisan Leather Handbag
016 - Eco Chic Artisan Leather Handbag
Indulge in sustainable elegance with our Eco Chic Artisan Leather Handbag. Made by skilled artisans using recycled leather, this handbag boasts a spacious interior with multiple compartments and a zippered closure. Perfect for everyday use, the hand-stitched leather will develop a beautiful patina over time. Embrace eco-friendly fashion with this unique, functional, and stylish handbag.
In an effort to further reduce waste this item is pre-order only and will take approximately 4 weeks to be delivered.
We are proud to offer high quality, unique pieces that under go quality control to ensure they are free from defects. As with all artisans goods, if you order more than one of this item you may find slight variations in design or color. These variations are normal and we celebrate them as they are a part of handcrafted pieces.
- 100% Leather
- 100% Acetate
- Professional Leather Cleaner
- Genuine leather requires significant preliminary care to prevent it from being stained, since it is difficult to wash.
- Smooth leather needs to be frequently fed with creams, or polished to keep its suppleness and colour.Leather garments can be cleaned by leather specialists.
- Store leather garments on a hanger preferably, protected from direct sunlight and heat sources.
*Do not put your leather garment in a plastic bag, since it is a living material that needs to breathe.*
- Made In Morocco
- Sourced in Morocco
- Made In France
- Certified "deadstock" from a prestigious Couture House within the LVMH group
- Purchased from Nona Source in Paris, France
- Produced in compliance with REACH Regulation - UE 1907/2006 and LVMH RSL (Restricted Substances List)
- Leather glue for finishing sourced in Morocco
- Zipper sourced in Morocco, origin unknown
- This item is made in Casablanca, Morocco
- We pride ourselves on the quality and uniqueness of all of our handmade, fair trade products and conduct thorough quality checks.
- As with all artisan handmade items, no two pieces are exactly the same. As a natural result some variations in size, color, and design will occur.
- If you purchase two or more of the same items, you might notice theses variations.
- Our artisan partners at Anou do their best to make sure the items are as similar as can be.
- At Atelier Kate we love the perfection of imperfection and these artisan handmade products have a special place in our hearts. We hope you love and rejoice in these variations as much as we do.
- Learn more about our products here.
At Atelier Kate we are happy when you are happy which is why we have a 45-day return policy, which means you have 45 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address:
Europe: 3 Rue des Cottages 75018 Paris France
US: 1400 Haysboro Ave. Nashville TN 37216
Morocco: 21 Driss Slaoui Casablanca 20000
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When shopping with Atelier Kate your impact is so much bigger than just your purchase. You help support artisan businesses in Morocco, you reduce fashion waste and you are supporting small business!